Tuesday, February 2, 2016

1/22/16

Know what's cool? The fact that Plexus Worldwide had a grand opening of their new multi-million dollar facility yesterday. It is 95% run by solar power and it is COMPLETELY 100% PAID IN FULL! Our company has NO debt!!!! AND they are still able to give back to their employees tremendously!!! ‪#‎oneplexus‬
It's a debt free company.
It's a Christian company.
It's had a 16,000% growth in the last 3 years.
It's a Morgan Stanley company.
It's my company.
I am so honored to be a part of this and it just keeps getting better. Thank you to my friends who have trusted me and joined me on this adventure towards better health, and a huge thank you to those that haven't, but support me anyway. I am as grateful for this company and opportunity as I am for their amazing products!
www.plexuswithchrissy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment